A state Senate bill sponsored by state Sen. Cam Ward, R-Alabaster, could bring back electric chair executions in Alabama if lethal injections are ruled unconstitutional ... Read more
A male suspect is in custody and is facing a felony robbery charge after allegedly attempting to rob a Pelham bank on April 2. Read more
Lynn Johnson opened his business, Lynn Johnson Collision Repair, about 26 years ago after working doing repairs in addition to a full-time job. Read more
An Elmore County couple is facing additional charges in a string of thefts by deception after they allegedly illegally obtained a vehicle from a Pelham ... Read more
- Want to serve on the Pelham School Board?
- Voters may decide Sunday alcohol sales in Shelby County
- Major general throws first pitch at PHS game
- Shelby County still among fastest-growing in state
- Sight Savers America luncheon celebrates hard work
- Helena shooting suspect pleads not guilty, warrant recalled
- How will charter school bill affect local schools?
- Yohn wrapping up first year at PHS
- Valley Elementary hosts first Spring Fling
- Judge: Helena shooting suspect ducked court date
- Pelham Palooza set for July 17